In my earliest post, you learnt how to write event procedures for Project and Application object. In this post, I will focus on a very simple tip – "How to highlight the tasks due this week every time the project plan is opened?".
Looks very simple and it is indeed very simple.
1. Click View tab. Click Macros dropdown and select Visual Basic
2. In the editor, double click your current project on the left panel.
3. Now change the object and procedure to "Project" and "Open".
5. Within this sub-routine, include the below script
6. Close the editor, and close the project
Open the project file, and Project will highlight the incomplete tasks that should be completed by this week.